Sanitary Practices in workplace
In light of the COVID-19 situation, we at Pagal Awwrat take sanitization more seriously. Our employees in every department i.e. manufacturing/packaging/shipping etc. undergo daily temperature checks and regularly sanitize materials. We strive to offer contactless delivery through our shipping partners, and adhering to Government of India’s lockdown norms, most of our workforce is operating remotely.
We make every effort to ensure the products that reach you are free from contamination, but we also urge our customers to take precautionary measures when they receive the package and opt to pay via our secure online payment methods.
Returns & Exchanges
- We currently do not offer exchanges considering the COVID-19 situation, for hygiene reasons. This policy applies to T-shirts as well as face masks.
- Only products that are damaged when received will be eligible for return / exchange / refund, and only if they have not been tried on
- For applicable returns and exchanges, please follow this process.
- In order to support government measures to contain the spread of Covid- 19 we have temporarily disabled our cash on delivery option due to safety reasons and encourage customers to make online payments via our secured payment gateway for hassle free and smooth transactions.
- We try to ship your products as soon as possible, however, it may take products 7-10 business days post-dispatch to reach you, as deliveries may be delayed due to COVID-19 situation. Our priority is always safe delivery in compliance with GoI regulations.
- Please be patient and cooperate with us as we cope with the challenges of the current situation, along with vendors and partners that are also small local businesses.
In case the product doesn’t reach you; we will help you track the package, or hold it for you, and try to deliver it as soon as possible. In extreme cases where delivery is not possible due to an unforeseen circumstance / local restriction, we will help you with a credit / refund as applicable, and recall the product.
A note on our Masks vs Covid-19
- Reusable cloth masks are precautionary-use products, and can be used as a general preventive measure, however, they are not medical grade equipment, and thus, we do not recommend medical/frontline workers who are directly/indirectly exposed to the virus to use our masks.
- We make no claim that our products offer protection against Coronavirus.
- Our masks are not a substitute for social distancing.